|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets per Quarter|
|Usage:||Producing FFP2/FFP3 Respirators/Masks||Automatic Grade:||Fully-automatic|
|Capacity:||Max. 50 Pcs/min|
Fully-automatic FFP2/FFP3 Mask Making Machine | Respirator Production Line
It is a high-quality fully-automatic FFP2/FFP3 mask production line we launched by working with a German company. This mask making machine for producing FFP2/FFP3 face masks. Protective face mask in GB2626, EN149 and OSHA standards is called particulate respirator. The machine makes 4-to-6-ply respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding fabrics
2) Welding and laminating fabrics
3) Feeding and positioning nosepieces
4) Feeding and welding earloops
5) Folding face masks
6) Cutting the face masks
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) High-speed and speed adjustable.
3) Multiple ultrasonic systems employed produce reliable welding.
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
6) A counting system makes the quantity of produced masks visible and make it possible to set the mask quantity of each stack for the conveyors.
Power supply: 14 kW
Running power: 2.5 kW
Capacity: max. 50 pcs/min
Weight: 2000 kg
Dimensions: 9800(L)*1335(W)* 2008 (H)mm
Site level: class 100000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min
Fold symmetry: ±2mm