Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solution for the drinking water and beverage industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, filling lines, bottle and water tank blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water and beverage processing industry. We've helped many foreign customers build their own water factories by supplying water filtration systems, water bottling, bottle blow molding machines, bag-in-box filling machines and supporting equipment. For more information, please visit www.CalmusMachinery.com
Please DIRECTLY WRITE TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS on the picture or LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in your inquiry, otherwise we can not reply you due to the website regulations.
Semi-automatic 4-head BIB Filler | Bag-in-Box Aseptic Filling Equipment
The Biggest Advantage:
Filling alternately or in turn by 4 heads can keep the coming product being filled in bags all the time without any backflow. It can avoid the pasteurizer interruption or repeated product heating in the pasteurizer, and meanwhile eliminate an aseptic tank for storaging the backflow to save your cost.
This BIB Filler | Bag-in-Box Aseptic Filling Equipment is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. The machine can use various spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and a circuit for connecting to a CIP system. All the fluid-contact parts are made with grade 316L stainless steel and the frame made with 304 stainless steel.
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Steam is the unique employed sanitizing system to avoid chemical pollution.
4) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
5) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
6) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
7) Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
8) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in either sterile chamber.
9) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
10) Compact construction.
11) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
12) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
13) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
14) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
15) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
Sterile Chamber for Aseptic Filling:
Applicable bag: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 2-25 litres. (Spout is called "gland" or "flange" too.)
Filling capacity: 480 bags/hour (10 litres aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
Contact us today for a competitive price.
Contact: Mr. Gavin CHEUNG