|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets Per Hour|
|Type:||Filling System||Construction Material:||Grade 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fluid-contact Material:||Grade 316L Stainless Steel||Applicable Bags:||Spout-prepared 1000 Litre Aseptic Bags|
|Filling Capacity:||6-15 Tons/Hour||CIP Circuit Included:||Yes|
Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water, beverage and food industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water, beverage and food processing industry. We have helped many foreign customers build their own plants or expand their business by supplying water filtration systems, bottle filling machines, bag in box filling machines, bottle blow molding machines and other assistant equipment. For more information, please visit www.CalmusMachinery.com
Please DIRECTLY WRITE TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS on the picture or LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in your inquiry, otherwise we can not reply you due to the website regulations.
Double-Head 1000 Liter IBC Filler Equipment | 1000L Bulk Bag Filling System
This Double-Head 1000 Liter IBC Filler Equipment | 1000L Bulk Bag Filling System provides the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) liner aseptic bags. They are designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a small aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags (for more details, please check the end).
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in a sterile chamber with an overpressure of
steam barrier which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in
8. A pumping system is available to for exhausting any pollution from the chamber.
9. The filling head come down to the right height (totally 3 heights set) automatically
with the filled volume in the bag.
10. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared, 200/1000 litre aseptic bags
(Spout is called "Gland" or "Flange" too.)
Filling capacity: 6-15 tons per hour.
Power: three-phase 380V/220V or customized, 8KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 25NL/min
Food-grade steam: 5-8 bar, 50kg/h
Advantage of Double-head Aseptic Filling System:
Filling with 2 heads alternately can reduce backflow of the fluid in maximum, and then minimize the colour change and loss of nutritional ingredients from reheating.
Semi-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts.
World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Single-head IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling System is available.