|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||Within 45 days after receipt of prepayment|
|Supply Ability:||15 sets per quarter|
|Aseptic Processing Type:||Steam Sanitization||Construction Material:||Grade 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fluid-contact Material:||Grade 316L Stainless Steel||Applicable Bags:||Spout-fitted Aseptic Bag In Drum|
|Filling Capacity:||3-5 Tons/Hour||Volume Control:||Electromagnetic Weight Flow Meter System|
|CIP Circuit Included:||Yes||Quality Standard:||Absolutely EU Standard|
Single-head BiD Sauce Puree Filler Equipment | Bag-in-Drum Aseptic Filling Machine
The BiD Sauce Puree Filler Equipment | Bag-in-Drum Aseptic Filling Machines provide the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling bulk aseptic bag in box and bag in drum containers. They are designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a very small aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags (for details, please check the end).
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile guard.
8. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout fitted aseptic bags (however the machine can be customized for other-size spouts too)
Filling capacity: 3-5 tons per hour.
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8 bar, 36kg/h
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Double-head Bag in Drum Aseptic Filling Machine is available.