, a division of Brentorma
, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water, beverage and food industry. Our products include commercial filtration systems, bottle and bag-in-box (BIB) filling lines, bottle blow molding machines, as well as additional equipment used in the water, beverage and food processing industry. We have helped many foreign customers build their own plants or expand their business by supplying water filtration systems
, bottle filling machines
, bag in box filling machines
, bottle blow molding machines and other assistant equipment. For more information, please visit www.CalmusMachinery.com
Please DIRECTLY WRITE TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS on the picture or LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in your inquiry, otherwise we can not reply you due to the website regulations.
Single-head Aseptic BIB Filler | Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine
The Bag-in-Box (BIB) Aseptic Filling Machine is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. The machine can use various spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and a circuit for connecting to a CIP system. All the fluid-contact parts are made with grade 316L stainless steel and the frame made with 304 stainless steel.
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 3 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Steam is the unique employed sanitizing system to avoid chemical pollution.
4) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
5) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
6) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
7) Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
8) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile guard.
9) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
10) Compact construction.
11) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
12) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
13) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
14) A weight or flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
15) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
Sterile Chamber for Aseptic Filling:
Applicable bag: 1-inch-spout prepared aseptic bags, 3-25 liters. (Spout is called "gland" or "flange" too.)
Filling capacity: 120 bags/hour (10 liters aseptic bag)
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 2m3/h
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
Contact us today for a competitive price.
Contact: Mr. Gavin CHEUNG