|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||Within 90 days after receipt of prepayment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||15 sets per quarter|
|Aseptic Processing:||Multi-Step Sterilization And Steam Barrier||Construction Material:||Grade 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fluid-contact Material:||Grade 316L Stainless Steel||Applicable Bags:||WEB Type Aseptic Bags, Spout-prepared, 3-25L|
|Filling Capacity:||300-350BPH For 10L||Volume Control:||Electromagnetic Flow Meter System|
|CIP Circuit Included:||Yes||Quality Standard:||Absolutely EU Standard|
Fully-automatic WEB-Fed Aseptic Filler | Bag-in-Box Aseptic Filling Machine
This Fully-automatic WEB-Fed Aseptic Filler | Bag-in-Box Aseptic Filling Machine is designed for aseptically filling spout-prepared aseptic bags with sterile fluids like natural juice, concentrate, vegetable juice, fruit syrup, fruit jam, magma beverage, dairy product and pharmaceutical. It features fully-automatic by employing PLC and touch screen control system. The whole process of continuous bags feed, sterilization, decapping, filling, capping, cutting apart from continuous bags and transiting to the conveyor can be completed automatically, no human operation required.
1) Continuous bags feed and fully-automatic.
2) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
3) Self-test and protecting function.
4) An electromagnetic flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
5) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
6) Employed decapping confirmation system ensures filling will not work before decapping and this guarantees the sterile room not to be polluted by the fluid.
7) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
8) Multiple-step sterilization ensures a true aseptic filling.
9) Decapping, filling and capping parts move in an enclosed overpressure steam room which ensures the sterile conditions.
10) A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the sterile filling chamber.
11) Compact construction.
12) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
13) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
14) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
Applicable bags: pre-cut continuous module or WEB type, 1-inch-spout prepared, 3-25 litres bags. (Spout is called "gland" or "flange" too.)
Filling capacity: 300-350 bags/hour for 10 litres
Power: 1.5 KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 1.5 m3/h.
Food-grade steam: 5-8bar, 36kg/h
Economic Semi-automatic Bag-in-Box Aseptic Filling Machines are available.