|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets per Quarter|
|Usage:||Producing Vertical-Fold Flat FFP2/FFP3 Respirator Masks||Automatic Grade:||Fully-automatic|
|Capacity:||Max. 50 Pcs/min|
Fully-automatic Vertical-Fold Flat Mask Making Machine | FFP2/FFP3 Respirator Production Line
This production line for producing vertical fold-flat FFP2/FFP3 face masks and it makes 4-to-6-ply respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Welding and laminating fabrics;
3) Feeding and positioning nosepieces (imbedded);
4) Printing logo and text on one side of mask blank;
5) Feeding and welding earloops;
6) Folding masks;
7) Cutting the masks.
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) High-speed and speed adjustable.
3) Multiple ultrasonic systems employed produce reliable welding.
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
6) A counting system makes the quantity of produced masks visible and make it possible to set the mask quantity of each stack for the conveyors.
Power: 10 kW
Capacity: 40-50 pcs/min
Weight: 4650 kg
Dimensions: 13,000(L)*2,000(W)* 2,100(H)mm
Site level: class 100000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 0.5-0.8MPa, pre-filtered, 305L/min
Fold symmetry: ±2mm