|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per Month|
|Usage:||Producing KF94 Respirator Masks|
Fully-automatic Salix-Leaf Shaped Mask Making Machine | KF94 Respirator Production Line
Salix Leaf Masks Market to be driven by Major Key Players - 3M, Honeywell, SPRO Medical, KOWA, Makrite, Owens & Minor, UVEX, Kimberly-clark, McKesson, Prestige Ameritech, CM, Winner, Molnlycke Health, Moldex-Metric, Ansell, Unicharm, Cardinal Health, Te Yin, Japan Vilene, Shanghai Dasheng. Salix leaf masks play a significant role in South Korean market and it made lots of people in China think that is Korean style face masks.
This respirator production line is for producing salix-leaf-shaped KF94 face masks and it makes 4-to-5-ply respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Feeding and positioning nosepieces (imbedded);
3) Welding and laminating fabrics;
4) Cutting the masks;
5) Folding masks;
6) Feeding and welding earloops.
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) High-speed and speed adjustable.
3) Compact design of 1-to-2: 1 mask blank forming system + 2 earloops welding systems (but on one line)
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
6) A counting system makes the quantity of produced masks visible and make it possible to set the mask quantity of each stack for the conveyors.
Power supply: 12 kW
Capacity: max. 70-80 pcs/min
Weight: 3,000 kg
Dimensions: 7,100(L)*4,600(W)* 2,200 (H)mm
Site level: class 100,000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min
Fold symmetry: ±2mm