|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per Month|
|Usage:||Producing Valved Cup Respirator Masks||Headloops Fixing:||Stapling|
Fully-automatic FFP2/N95 Cup-Shaped Mask Making Machine | Valved Respirtor Production Line
This production line for producing FFP2/FFP3 cup-shaped face masks with valves and it makes 3-to-6-ply valved respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Forming and cutting cups;
3) Feeding and mounting nose clips;
4) Feeding and stapling headloops.
5) Cutting holes for exhalation valves;
6) Fitting and welding exhalation valves.
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) Stick nose clips externally at a constant temperature. No damage and strong fitting.
3) Earloops are installed by stapling automatically. Adjustable on length, reliable and
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
6) The valve system is possible to be turned off by setting on touch screen to produce valveless cup masks.
|Dimensions:||12,000(L)*2,200(W)* 1,500 (H)mm|
|Site level:||class 100,000 cleanroom|
|Compressed air:||6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min|