|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Plywood|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets per Month|
|Usage:||Producing Cup Shaped Respirator Masks|
Fully-automatic FFP2 Cup-Shaped Mask Making Machine | Valveless or Valved Respirtor Production Line
This production line for producing FFP2 cup-shaped face masks and it makes 3-to-6-ply valveless or valved respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Forming and cutting cups;
3) Feeding and mounting nose clips;
4) Feeding and stapling headloops.
5) Cutting holes for exhalation valves (optional);
6) Fitting and welding exhalation valves (optional).
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) Stick nose clips externally at a constant temperature. No damage and strong fitting.
3) Earloops are installed by stapling automatically. Adjustable on length, reliable and
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
Power supply: 14.5 kW
Capacity: 15-25 pcs/min
Weight: 4,650 kg
Dimensions: 12,000(L)*2,200(W)* 1,500 (H)mm
Site level: class 100,000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min